Friday, February 22, 2013

Thank You All For Facebook Likes

I just wanted to write a genuinely sincere quick post on my appreciation for all of you who have "LIKED" my page on facebook !!!! 


Recovery



https://www.facebook.com/RecoveryFromAlcoholandDrugs


I really hope I can get as many of us (recovering addicts/alcoholics to join both my feed (which is free) and LIKE my Facebook page.   

 My goal is to help and provide as much information as possible to anyone out there who is either in recovery or still using. so, with that said, please click on the top menu bar link called : 
   
http://recoveryfromalcoholdrugs.blogspot.com/p/suggest-ideas-fo.html

any ideas what so ever about Recovery or Addiction problems that I have yet to cover.

I want this blog to grow so large that the message gets to everyone in the world. That will def. take some time but that is my goal because you and I both know that when you are truly sober and clean, life is so beautiful!


I also have a page called:
  
 http://recoveryfromalcoholdrugs.blogspot.com/p/guest-posting.html 

Where you can actually write what ever you want to share, (as long as it has to do with RECOVERY, ADDICTION, RELAPSE, or Thoughts of wanting to use.

Please share your story and if I feel it is appropriate to add to my blog, I will ADD IT ! PROMISE !


THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HONEST GENUINE COMMITMENT TO THIS BLOG.

HELP ME GROW THIS BLOG FOR ALL OF US WHO HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!

DAVID L. (Recovering Addict/Alcoholic)



 





1 comment:

  1. I can get as many of us (recovering addicts/alcoholics to join both my feed (which is free) and LIKE my Facebook page. Sober Companion

    ReplyDelete

Please leave Recovery to Addiction Related Comments Only !

Thank You !

D L.