Saturday, February 2, 2013

Recovery - Wake up Refreshed

Recovery - Wake up Refreshed


By Dave L.

It Feels Great to Wake up Clean and Sober!

 
recovery
 


No more headaches ,chest pain ,dizzy ness, zero clarity, forgetfulness of the previous night, no hunger ,stomach bloated and any internal pain.

It also feels great to wake up knowing i didn't do anything stupid last night, no worries for my mom and dad and entire family and friends. It took me many years to finally understand that not only am i hurting my own mind and body but also the people i care about the most.

My family does NOT deserve to be put in any stress anymore.

I still need to work on my trust regarding my recovery and i know i will earn it again. but it will take some time.

Yes, you will still have worries and problems during recovery but i can promise you that these problems will just be worse by continuing to be an addict. Even though i created this web site mainly for myself I soon found out that it would be selfish not to try and spread the word to others whom are in recovery or wish to start recovery.

Please take the time to read some or all of the articles I have written and please use them to your advantage. and please comment in order to help the site grow and have some awesome conversations with other recovering addicts.

Thank You,

Dave L. (Recovering Addict)

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave Recovery to Addiction Related Comments Only !

Thank You !

D L.